USE OF THIS SITE
By using this site, you agree not to:
- duplicate, reproduce, copy, distribute, transfer, modify, publish, present or display, use or reuse, re-publicize, give or allocate, sublicense, sell, or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site for any public or commercial purpose.
- attempt to alter, add to, remove, mutilate, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displayed on this Site; and/or
- access or use this Site in any way that is capable of or is intended to cause damage to the Site, or any underlying server or network to this Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and delight of using this Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
You may submit comments, suggestions, or other messages (collectively referred to as “Submissions”) in any section that may be designated for such, provided the content of your Submission is not illegal, threatening, abusive, spiteful, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties (including, but not limited to, any content that promotes conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, induce civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law). You may not use a false or invalid e-mail address, impersonate any person or a body, or otherwise convey a wrong origin of your Submission. By posting or sending us any Submission, you grant AP Lawyers an all-inclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission in any media. AP Lawyers reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit, approve, and remove any Submission.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- This Site, it’s Services, the information contained on this Site and use of all related facilities are provided “as is, as available” with neither express nor implied warranties.
- There is no warranty that this Site will at all times be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or devoid of computer virus or other invasive or damaging code.
- While we may make judicious efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, RELATED, UNUSUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PENAL DAMAGES, IN ANY WAY CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR VISIT TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS SITE OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The exclusions and limitations state above are applicable only to the extent permitted by law. It does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which cannot be excluded or limited.
- Even as we make efforts to ensure that our Site/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transmissions and receptions are potentially vulnerable to interception by others. We cannot, and hence do not, warrant that data transfers with this Site, or electronic mail that is transmitted to and from us, cannot and will not be monitored or read by others.
LINKS TO THIS SITE
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
AP Lawyers may display announcements from and links to third parties on this Site. These may include but not limited to banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to external sites. We have no responsibility for the content of such announcements or links, any products and services or other materials relating to such announcements, any linked site, or links contained in a linked site. The display of any such announcement or link does not imply endorsement by AP Lawyers of the announcement or linked site or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL AP LAWYERS BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM OR RELATE TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY THIRD PARTY ANNOUNCEMENTS OR ADVERTS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ANNOUNCEMENTS, ANY LINKED EXTERNAL SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All editorial content and trade marks found on this Site are protected by copyright laws and other laws and international treaties, and belong to us and/or our partners in some cases. These may include but not limited to information, photographs, audiovisuals, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos. The works, logos, graphics, sounds, audiovisuals or images on this Site may not be copied, reproduced or duplicated, retransmitted, distributed, spread, sold, published or broadcasted whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us.
Nothing contained on the Site should be interpreted as granting any license/permission or right by implication, or otherwise, to use any trademark displayed on the Site without a written permission from us. Misuse of any trademarks or any content found on the Site is prohibited.
We will not be indecisive in taking legal action against any unauthorized usage of our trade marks, name or symbols to preserve and protect our rights in the matter. All rights that have not been expressly granted herein are reserved. Other products or services and company names mentioned herein or contained in this Site may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.