Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Work Permits

To work temporarily in Canada, most foreign workers require a Work Permit which authorizes them to enter Canada’s labour market. An offer of employment from a Canadian employer is often required before a foreign worker may be granted a Temporary Work Permit by the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). There are a couple of programs through which a work permit may be granted, they are: