Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Entry To Canada Package

Package for the immigration officer with all the information they may require for your entry into Canada.

We know how hard it can be sometimes to answer the questions a Canada Border Service Agent (“CBSA”) asks you when you are coming into Canada or attempting to re-enter. We prepare a package with relevant information based on your circumstances that can aid and guide a CBSA to allow your entry into Canada if they are satisfied.

There is no minimum eligibility requirement or any type of prerequisite for this package with Y-Canada. We strive to make entering Canada easy. By providing you with an Entry to Canada Package, we have received client testimonials that they have been an immense help when dealing with a CBSA.

What is it?

The name says it all! It is a package of documents prepared specifically for your re-entry into Canada. This package is prepared by our experienced Immigration Lawyers and tailored to any issues you may face when attempting to cross the border.

There is a letter, on our letterhead, signed by your Immigration Lawyer- that is the cover of the Entry Package. This letter has everything you need in it! We address any and all issues that we believe would arise for you and strategically place it on the top of the package so that it is the first thing the CBSA sees.

The corresponding documents back up and support everything we have said, such as proof of financial support, previous immigration documents, letters of employment and more!

There are so many reasons why an individual is not allowed to enter Canada or re-enter Canada. Unfortunately, you will not find out until you reach the CBSA. Sometimes, you do not answer their questions properly, despite having all of your documentation in order. Sometimes, they make assumptions based on what you say and what they see which can cause them to refuse you entry.

By providing the CBSA with our entry package, it is like your immigration lawyer is there to represent you on the spot. We go over the appropriate laws and circumstances that support your re-entry into Canada and make it as easy as possible for the CBSA to understand.

If they have any questions, we also provide our contact information where they can reach us.

Who needs it?

Anyone attempting to enter or re-enter Canada, who is not a Canadian Citizen could use an Entry to Canada Package because for everyone else, their entry is not guaranteed if the CBSA finds any grounds for the refusal of your entry.

Frequently Asked Questions

If your card expires when you’re outside Canada, you have your permanent resident (PR) status regardless. You will need a Permanent Resident Travel Document to re-enter Canada and an entry package can assist you if there are any questionable circumstances regarding why your Permanent Resident Card expired while you were outside of the country and why you could not renew it.

You can use our Entry Package at any port of entry into Canada.

Why hire AP Lawyers to represent you in entering Canada?

Our experience and dedication will always increase your chances of success. Even though you may have all of your documents in order, sometimes, you can still be refused at the border crossing.  We are thorough and we can advise you on ways to improve your chances of entry in Canada. We have Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s authorization to represent you in the Canada Immigration processes and we are members in good standing of the Law Society of Ontario.