As your immigration lawyers, here are just a few of the things A. Princewill Law Firm will do for you.
- Review your background in detail and investigate all possible categories under which you may be able to immigrate.
- Ensure that you apply under the right category.
- Package your application to ensure that it is thorough.A perfected application ensures faster processing and positive results.
- Review all your documentation and reference letters, and advise you of additional documentation that would be helpful and deficiencies, if any.
- Advise you on inadmissibility issues, and how to deal with challenges that may arise.
- Advise you of ongoing changes to immigration laws as they may affect your case.
- For entrepreneurs, we assist you with conducting market research, preparing a business plan and arrange exploratory visits.
- Assist with pre-immigration tax planning for business immigrants.
- Liaise with Citizenship and Immigration Canada regarding your application and provision of additional documentation and information. We know when to contact CIC on your behalf.
- Assist you to get temporary work permits.
- Follow your application until your Permanent Resident Visa is issued.
- Prepare you for your immigration interview (if necessary).
- Ensure that you still meet the requirement for admission into Canada.
- Advise you about acquiring Canadian Citizenship.
Find out if you are eligible immigrate to Canada by completing our free immigration assessment.