Our principal lawyer, Angela Princewill is a member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Durham Region Law Association.
She has worked in the area of Canada Immigration Law since 2001 and has helped lots of people with:
- skilled worker applications;
- business class immigration;
- investor immigration;
- temporary work permits;
- labour market impact assessments;
- family sponsorship;
- humanitarian class applications;
- medical inadmissibility issues;
- criminal inadmissibility issues;
- Misrepresentation, financial and other inadmissibility issues;
- spousal sponsorship;
- refugee claims;
- admissibility hearings;
- detention review hearings;
- stay of removal and deportations;
- appeals before the Immigration Appeal Division;
- review of immigration decisions at the Federal Court;
You may verify that Angela Princewill is a member in good standing of a Canadian Law Society and therefore authorized to represent you by clicking on the link below to visit the web page of Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Once there, scroll down to the Law Society of Upper Canada and click on the membership directory link:
Scroll down and click on Begin your search of the Law Society Lawyer and Paralegal Directory.
First name: Angela
Her name would appear. Click on it for more information.